One of the cornerstones of Ohr Torah Stone’s mission is the strengthening and rejuvenation of Jewish communities around the world. To this end, OTS sends hundreds of shlichim – emissaries – to the four corners of the earth, through a variety of long and short-term programs.
Now, in a bid to further support small Jewish communities throughout Europe, OTS is proud to launch a public grant initiative designed to accelerate the impact of local organizations working collaboratively to improve the quality of communal Jewish life and education.
- Proposals for OTS Grants will be accepted from European communities with up to 5,000 members in cities that has a Jewish population of up to 15,000 people.
- Each community may submit up to three proposals for funding of up to $8,000 per project.
- Priority will be given to projects that comply with the following characteristics:
- Matching funds from a foundation or community grant exist to support the project.
- OTS Grant funding is not replacing existing support of donors/resources.
- Funding is aimed to improve the quality of Jewish education within the community or through Jewish life-cycle events.
- Application forms and budget sheets may be downloaded below.
- Completed applications should be submitted to email@example.com.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Proposals will be reviewed by a committee comprised of representatives from Ohr Torah Stone, the International Jewish Relief Limited (IJRL) and the Conference of European Rabbis (CER).
- Recipients of funding commit to submitting a full evaluation including planned vs. actual expenditure, program results, comparisons with previous years (where applicable), and conclusions for the future upon completion of the program(s) cycle.
- Recipients of funding commit to recognizing Ohr Torah Stone and the Conference of European Rabbis on all program material (print or digital).
For additional information or consultations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org