- “Finding a Home in our Midst: Engaging and Welcoming Gay and Lesbian Jews Within the Orthodox Community”
- “Kabbalat Shabbat: Why Is This Night Different from All Others?” in Mitokh Ha-Ohel,
From Within the Tent: The Shabbat Prayers ed. Daniel Z. Feldman and Stuart W.
Halpern (Maggid Books: Jerusalem, 2016), 37-44.
- “Our Members, Our Communities: A ‘Sh’ma’ Roundtable,” Sh’ma: A Journal of Jewish
Responsibility, October 2012, 9-13.
- “In the Eye of the Storm: Shabbat Observance During a Hurricane or Severe WeatherEvent,” Journal of Halakha and Contemporary Society, LXIV (Fall 2012), 41-65.
- “Fashioning Our Spiritual Garb” in Mitokh Ha-Ohel, From Within the Tent: Essays on the weekly Haftarah Reading ed. Daniel Z. Feldman and Stuart W. Halpern (Maggid Books: Jerusalem, 2011), 451-456.
- “We have Met the Enemy … and He Is Us” in Mitokh Ha-Ohel, From Within the Tent:
The Weekly Parashah ed. Daniel Z. Feldman and Stuart W. Halpern (Maggid Books:
Jerusalem, 2010), 101-107.
- “Ethics in Philanthropy: Should Synagogues and Mosdot Chinuch Accept Tainted Funds,” in Toward a Renewed Ethic of Jewish Philanthropy, The Orthodox Forum 19, Ed. Yossi Prager (Ktav: Jersey City, 2010), 291-306.
- “Introduction,” Life Values and Intimacy Education: Health Education for the Jewish
School, Grades 3 – 8, ed. Yocheved Debow and Anna Woloski-Wruble (Ktav: Jersey
- “Foreword,” The West Side Institutional Synagogue Megilat Esther, ed. Shlomo Einhorn
(I.S, Press: New York, 2008): 7-14.
- “The Rov as a Personal Rebbe,” in Mentor of Generations: Reflections on Rabbi Joseph
B. Soloveitchik , ed. Zev Eleff (Ktav: Newark, 2008), 324-328.
- “Sex Selection and Halakhic Ethics: A Contemporary Discussion,” Tradition 40:1
(Spring 2007), 45-78.
- “Memories of a Giant,” in Memories of a Giant: Eulogies in Memory of Rabbi Dr.
Joseph B. Soloveitchik zt”l, ed. M. A. Bierman (Urim: Jerusalem and New York, 2003).
- “Gynecological Procedures and Their Interface with Halakha,” Journal of Halakha and
Contemporary Society, XLII (Fall 2001), 30-44.
- “Artificial Insemination and Surrogate Motherhood through the Prism of Jewish Law,”
B’Or Ha’Torah, XII, (2000), 59-65.
- “Chanukah Through the Prism of Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik’s Teachings”, Jewish
Action 60:2, (Winter 1999).
- “An Analysis of Had Gadya”, Journal of Jewish Music and Liturgy, (New York, 1995).
- “Tutorial Programs For Hebrew Schools,” The Pedagogic Reporter: A Forum for Jewish
Education, Jewish Education Service of North America, Inc., 40:1 (1989).
- Editor, The Yeshiva University Haggadah (Ktav: New York, 1985).
- “Laws and Approaches Regarding the Commandment to Live and Settle in Eretz
Yisrael,” Beit Yitzchak, (New York, 1987) (Hebrew), 155-164.